Stainless steel U-shaped pegs are able to hold and effect deep in the soil biome to promote homeostasis and water uptake.
Directions For Use
Place 1-2 pegs amongst the roots at the base of your plant, close to its watering source/shoot.
These can also be used to strain and direct plantlet growth (e.g. ground nuts, tomatoes)
These objects have been imbued with an electromagnetic frequency, using electromagnetic tempering techniques. The effects work on its surroundings within a 0.5m radius.
The pegs can be placed around the stems support for plantlets and plants, against the watering reservoir, along irrigation pipes, between pots, under seedling trays, amongst the seeds, plantlets and/or plants.
Organic matter and water are particularly receptive to this electromagnetic frequency whereby it attributes to:
– Greater seed germination and hardening off rates
– Structuring the feeding water
– Increasing bioavailability of nutrients in the water
– Improves the uptake of water and nutrients
– Enhances plant immunity and resistance against pathogens and desiccation
– Reduces the amount of required water to feed your plant
– Increased production and yields (quantitatively and qualitatively)
Every system is different, and it is important to properly incorporate this technology into your systems to maximise its full potential benefits. Please contact our team of scientists and engineers to help design the best approaches to incorporating this technology into your system/s.
The treated objects will be effective for up to 1.5 years after treatment, whereafter their efficacy will slowly degrade to being ineffective for 2 years.